Shipping to European countries only 5 EUR
This document settles the principles and conditions of sales conducted by Nowy Samochód S.A with its registered office in Warsaw in an online-shop available at the website www.soft99.pl/gb/
1. Supplier – the courier company that cooperates with NS and delivers ordered goods to the customer
2. Business Day – Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm (CET) excluding statutory holidays.
3. NS – Nowy Samochód S.A with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Zbyszka Cybulskiego 3, 00-725 Warsaw,Tax Identification Number [NIP] 521 367 03 88, National Business Registry Number [REGON]:147203781, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by District Court in Warsaw, 12th Economic Division of the National Court Register under number [KRS] 0000506610, with share capital in the amount of 1 000 000,00 zł PLN, including 1 000 000,00 zł of paid-up capital.
4. Customer – natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality and having the capacity to perform legal acts:
b) whom NS may provide with electronic services.
5. Consumer- natural person who is acting for purposes outside this person's trade, business or profession.
6. Commodity – products put up for sale in an online-shop available at the website: www.soft99.pl
1. The sale process of NS's commodities through an online shop available at the website: www.soft99.pl takes place following the rules and principles of these Term of Use and a binding legal regulations of Polish law.
2. The contract between a customer and NS is concluded once the order has been made.
1. All commodity prices on soft99.pl website:
a) are given in PLN for domestic sales or in EUR for foreign sales ( Outside of Poland)
b) constitute gross price ( including VAT)
2. Prices of commodities do not include delivery costs, which shall be added when placing and order.
1. The customer shall choose one of the following methods of payment:
b) payment through PayU or Paypal,
c) bank transfer to a nominated bank account: 06 1020 1042 0000 8902 0309 6468.
2. In the event of prepaid order ( pro forma ) the customer is to make a payment within 7 days from entering into a contract.
1. Commodities bought from NS are delivered to the customer using services of UPS International.
2. Ordered goods are delivered to a specific address appointed by the customer.
1. Orders shall be executed solely during working days.
2. Parcels shall be dispatched in between of 1-3 working days once the order has been established.
3. To each order NS will include, either a sales receipt or an invoice, accordingly to the customer's wish.
4. In the event of the execution of delivery turning out to be impossible due to reasons being different than a stock shortage, Nowy Samochód S.A shall inform the customer of such occurance either via telephone or e-mail. Nowy Samochód S.A shall also in such event entitle the customer to withdraw from the contract either partially or entirely. Nowy Samochód S.A may also entitle the customer to split an order ,thus establishing a new term of dispatch for the part of an order, which turned out to be impossible to execute in a primarily established term.
2. Customer is not entitled to terminate the contract in the events such as: resignation from a contract after the deadline concluded in § 7 paragraph 1; abstraction of the original packaging of audiovisual,visual recordings and recordings saved on data carriers; prices of contracts being dependent solely upon the price movements on the financial market; renditions with its features being determined by the customer in his/her order or strictly related to his/her self; renditions impossible to be returned basing on their specific nature; perishable items; press delivery; providing services of gaming nature.
4. In the event of contract termination, NS is obliged to:
a) immediate return of the accounts receivable, in a term not longer than 14 days counting from the moment of obtaining the contract termination information,
b) immediate, written confirmation of rendition return.
1. NS is an administrator of personal information provided by customers during the process of completing an order and in the process of supplying the services electronically in accordance with relevant regulations applicable at the territory of the Republic of Poland, including the act of 29th August 1997 on personal data protection, with its lateral changes.
2. The Administrator processes data solely in accordance with authorisation of processing personal information and only in events of order completion or realisation of services provided electronically.
3. Performing the correct Registration the client expresses consent for the use of their personal data and information by the Administrator for marketing, information and statistical purposes. Failuire in providing consent for the use of personal data will preclude from customers registration, creating an account or in consequence from making and realisation of an order.
5. Each Client has the right to view their personal data processed by the Administrator, the right to correct data and the Client may demand that the data processing is discontinued by deletion from personal database. Explicitly expressed statement of will on the demand for discontinuation of personal data processing or deletion of personal data addressed at the Administrator constitutes the basis for the deletion of the account.
6. Client personal database is subject to legal protection. The Administrator guarantees complete confidentiality of client data entered into the account, in particular it will not be rendered available to unauthorized persons.
7. The Administrator guarantees complete data confidentiality, in particular it will not be rendered available to unauthorized persons. Unless in the event of expressing a separate consent, which may relate to allowing the Administrator for disclosing personal data or in the event, when disclosure of personal data is obligatory due to legal regulations or court adjudication.
1. NS is not to be held responsible for the damages caused by an inappropriate use of the products or in a way inconsistent with instructions attached to each and every product.
2. Products are not to be consumed.
3. Before the use of product, customer shall get acquainted with instructions and flyers attached to each and every product. In the event of additional questions related to the use of products, customer may send an inquiry via e-mail at : email@example.com. NS shall respond to that inquiry in between 1-3 working days.
a) The Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended),
b) The act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended),
c.) The act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204),
d) The act of 27 July 2002 on Foreign Exchange (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item 1176, as amended),
e) The act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 1225)