1. The promoter of the 40 000 fans ("Contest") is Nowy Samochód S.A., with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-725), Zbyszka Cybulskiego 3 st., entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No. 0000506610,, NIP521 367 03 88, with share capital PLN1 000 000,00 ("Promoter")
2. Contest is open to legal persons with full legal capacity with a registered authentic Facebook account (personal data is authentic), provided that conditions mentioned in 6 of these Rules are fulfilled ("Entrants").
3. Contest is run via the Facebook platform. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Rules.
4. Opening date for entry will be 31 May 2019. Closing date for entry will be 4 June 2019.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. How to enter: Entrants may participate by completing following steps:
a) Liking Promoter’s official Facebook fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/Soft99Europe/) .
b) Liking the Contest post (https://www.facebook.com/Soft99Europe/)
c) Sending picture of hydrophobicity effect (water beading) on any surface of the car (glass, paint, plastics)
7. The winners will be chosen by a jury.
8. Winner will be selected by a panel of judges comprising three persons appointed by the Promoter from among Promoter’s employees.
9. Panel of judges is responsible for:
a) supervising the course of Contest,
b) selecting the Winner,
c) disqualification and cancelling Winner’s right to the Prize according to these Rules.
10. Results will be announced on Promoter’s Facebook fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/Soft99Europe/) no later than 5 June 2019
11. Top 3 winners will receive a Prize in form of: 1.Water Block Wax; 2.Luxury Gloss; 3.Fusso Coat Speed&Barrier
12. In ordert to receive the Prize, Winner has to send an e-mail to Promoter’s address firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days from announcing the Winner, comprising: full name, national identification number issued in Winner’s country, e-mail address, address of residence, and confirmation that the relevant fees have been paid in the event that the prize awarded in the Contest is found to be subject to income tax.
13. The Winner will receive the Prize within 30 days from the date of sending the e-mail mentioned in 12 in these Rules, and provided that the relevant fees have been paid in the event that the prize awarded in the Contest is found to be subject to income tax. No request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
14. In the event of not receiving the information mentioned in 12 in these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited to the Promoter.
15. Promoter is entitled to remove offensive, intimidating and violent content posted to Promoter’s official fanpage (https://www.facebook.com/Soft99Europe/) , as well as unrelated comments that do not comply with Official Rules, violate the law, community standards, are against morality or feelings, also religious.
16. Promoter is a controller of personal data in the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997. Entrant gives their explicit consent to the processing of personal data mentioned in 12 in these Rules, for purposes of the Contest, especially disclosure of their names and Facebook nickname (if applies) to the public. Data submission is voluntary, however, in case when Entrant does not submit or no longer agree to the processing of data, the Entrant cannot participate, according to prevailing data protection provisions. Entrant shall have the right of access to his personal data and the right to have any such data that is inaccurate or incomplete rectified.
17. All complaints concerning the Contest shall be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or in writing to Promoter’s addres. Promoter shall consider complaints without undue delay.
18. The Contest hosted by Promoteris in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, Facebook is not claimed any liability or responsibility for hosting the Contest. Any claims linked to the Contest shall be answered by the Promoter.
19. Promoter does not bear any liability for failed connection from Internet suppliers used for Entrant’s participation and contact with Promoter.
20. These Rules are available at https://www.sklep.soft99.eu/en/content/21-2019-season-with-soft99-general-terms, and at Promoter’s address.
21. Promoter reserves the right to change these Rules due to significant reasons, provided that this would not compromise Entrant’s acquired rights. Any changes will be published on https://www.sklep.soft99.eu/en/content/21-2019-season-with-soft99-general-terms.
22. The Polish law is the law governing the Contest.
23. For the matters not covered by these Rules the Polish law and Facebook regulations are valid.