The Kiwami, as the wax is called in Japanese, is a great product for those who desire perfect balance between glossy finish and protection.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Kiwami, as the wax is called in Japanese, is a great product for those who desire perfect balance between glossy finish and protection. The wax is very easy to apply and remove, and has a very good finishing. The wax produces a very strong beading effect, that will amaze you, should there be any water nearby! Make your car paint shiny and as smooth as silk! Available in two tone variations to produce best results depending on your car paint colour.
1. Prepare your vehicle by washing it thoroughly with pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating the car paint using a clay bar, a cleaner or other products.
2. Apply the product onto the included pad by rubbing it lightly into the wax after opening the can.
3. Spread the wax on your car paint thinly and evenly, panel by panel, with cross movements.
4. Wait for the wax to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible.
5. Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfiber cloth.