Shipping to European countries only 5 EUR
"The Kiwami", which means "extreme" in Japanese, is an established legend among hybrid waxes. A synthetic wax compound and natural Carnauba are mixed together to let Kiwami increase the gloss of the paintwork while giving excellent durability.
Warning: Last items in stock!
An all-around product, Kiwami works great as paintwork look enhancement in spring, and also as an effective car protection during autumn. Pleasant and effortless in application, Kiwami is known for its colour-deepening and gloss-giving properties. It's a must-have in every car wax enthusiast's stash!
Directions for use:
1. Prepare your car by carefully hand-washing it with a pH-neutral shampoo, drying it and decontaminating its surface using a clay bar, cleaner or other product of this kind.
2. Get a minimal amount of product on the pad by applying gentle pressure to the surface of the wax and moving the pad around in a can.
3. Spread a thin and even layer of wax on the paintwork in a cross-motion, working panel by panel.
4. Wait about 5-8 minutes until the wax binds with the paintwork. The higher temperature, the shorter time needed.
5. Polish the residue with a clean and dry microfiber cloth, frequently changing the sides of the microfiber or replacing it with a new one. Work until you achieve a satisfying effect.